Log In Here: www.petly.com
What is Petly?
Petly is a private, personal health webpage for your pet providing access to your pet’s health records 24/7. We’re happy to provide Petly free-of-charge to all clients who have an active email address.
What can I do with Petly?
- Access your pet’s exam summaries, discharge instructions, laboratory results & X-rays
- Review upcoming vaccine and other preventive health recommendations
- Request & confirm appointments & boarding reservations
- Request prescription refills
- Receive important medical alerts and hospital news
- Access reliable information on a wide range of pet health topics
- Post photos of your pet
- Update your personal contact information if anything changes
How can I get started with Petly?
- After giving your email address to our clinic, you will receive a welcome email from Petly. (Make sure to check your spam and junk folders). If you cannot locate this email, please contact the clinic and we will confirm your email address and have another email sent to you.
- Click on the link to continue to the Petly webpage sign-in.
- Enter your email address (make sure it’s the same email address we have on-file for you)
- Click “Trouble signing in?” to enter or update your desired password
- Access our personal Petly online page – it’s easy, private and FREE!
What do you do with my contact information?
We use your e-mail address as your Petly sign-in name. You have the option of receiving wellness reminders, appointment reminders, and confirming appointments by e-mail or text message. We will also use your e-mail address to occasionally contact you about hospital updates and important, timely health news (such as information about pet food recalls or a disease outbreak in our area). We will never spam you. We do not sell our mailing list and we do not disclose your personal information.
How much does Petly cost?
Petly is a service we provide FREE to all Shackleford Road Veterinary Clinic clients with active e-mail addresses.