Please complete the form below and submit it to us in advance of your appointment.
1. Low red blood cells or platelets which could cause a bleeding problem if not identified before surgery.
2. White blood cell abnormalities which might lead to an increased risk of infection or delay healing.
3. Abnormalities in liver function or kidney function that could lead to an adverse reaction to anesthesia.
1. Ability to make more precise incisions with the laser allows for less pain and swelling after surgery and faster healing.
2. Less bleeding from incisions made with the surgical laser make surgery safer for your pet.
3. The sanitizing effect of the laser reduces the risk of infection after surgery.